Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, Let's just take me out of the competition from the start. I appreciate the nominations. LOL We'll just call me Member of the month of april, since I was about the only one here the last of april. LOL (remember, server crash)

Anyway, I want to see some nominations of other members. Who do you think makes quality posts? Welcomes new members? Devoted to the GTI and his/her Fast?

·
Registered
398 Posts
I guess I'll have to nominate myself since nobody else posting.

As member of the month I promise to continue posting daily on myfastgti.com and answering the call of fellow GTI owners. I will launch investigations on oil companies and price gouging. Those owners who have not received their FAST in the mail I feel your pain! This is barbaric that VW treats us this way!

Vote for Zulu!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Well since nobody else is posting I think I'll start a smear campaign against Zulu ;)

He drives the speed limit everywhere he goes
He goes 10K before every oil change, and he uses the cheap stuff even!!!
Sometimes he's even been known to actually come to a compete stop at all stop signs even if nobody's around.

BTW I'm just making this stuff up, I don't know the guy from Adam, hope you can take a joke Zulu :)

·
Registered
398 Posts
mightytightywhitey said:
Well since nobody else is posting I think I'll start a smear campaign against Zulu ;)

He drives the speed limit everywhere he goes
He goes 10K before every oil change, and he uses the cheap stuff even!!!
Sometimes he's even been known to actually come to a compete stop at all stop signs even if nobody's around.

BTW I'm just making this stuff up, I don't know the guy from Adam, hope you can take a joke Zulu :)
One thing I have learned in life is humor is the only thing you can control! So dammit make people laugh. Maybe you want to be my running mate? I like your style O0

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rodknock said:
Whom ever gets nominated should at least have a pic of there car up yeah?
Gotta remember, there's some great members here that haven't bought one yet. So that should not be a prerequisite. Things I would look for in a top member.....

1. brings good info to the forum.
2. consistantly posts
3. starts interesting Topics.
4. isn't a candy ass.....

wasn't expecting that? >:D

·
Registered
398 Posts
Thalo said:
Worst of all, Zulu puts 89 in his fast.
This another smear tactic being brought on by the Jack of the Month. I have only put one tank of gas in my fast since I left the dealer and it was 93 octane. I plan on buying Jet A fuel at the local airport since my fast feeds on Kerosene. Have I mentioned how much I love the mpg this car gets!

***ZULU Enterprises does not condone the use of Jet A or any other fuel in your GTI. What you pump is your problem. That includes that broad at the bar and what you put in your GTI***

·
Registered
128 Posts
blackgti06 is forever posting and helping folks. he has given many links to sites and asks great questions...i nominate him...or myself, although i cant modify my car now, i like to dream

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've been thinking. With all the trouble we had the last 2 months, nothing was organized. So let's get organized. The member will be chosen from the last month's activities.

Here's the new rules:
From now on, you may nominate till the end of the previous month. with voting on the 1st -5th of the next month in question. By the sixth of every month we will have our winner. Who we'll torture relentlessly throughout the month. >:D (just kidding).

Example: nominations will run through may for may MOTM.

June 1-5 = voting,

June 6 announce the winner.

Since we got several nominations we'll put them on a poll (not a pole, I know what you're thinking Dr. Jones, but there will be no impaling today... Maybe tomorrow?) So for the next 5 days we'll vote for the member of the month.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Can we just put Fast Freddie in the Hall of Fame since he refuses to be nominated for member of the month. You have done a hell of a job the past few months. Just want to say thanks cause I love the site!

No I'm not kissing ass! Just saying thanks!

·
Registered
398 Posts
DrJones said:
Fast Freddie said:
...(not a pole, I know what you're thinking Dr. Jones, but there will be no impaling today... Maybe tomorrow?)...
You know me so well...
Rule #1 - There shall be no incest between myfastgti members. If you are caught in the act of holding a pole or having a pole in you - you will be asked to terminate your account. >:D

·
Registered
690 Posts
zulu said:
Rule #1 - There shall be no incest between myfastgti members. If you are caught in the act of holding a pole or having a pole in you - you will be asked to terminate your account. >:D
That doesn't apply if one of those members is Freddie

·
Registered
69 Posts
zulu said:
DrJones said:
Fast Freddie said:
...(not a pole, I know what you're thinking Dr. Jones, but there will be no impaling today... Maybe tomorrow?)...
You know me so well...
What about smoking poles, Blackgti06 might be interested in that.
(we all know how he likes things smoked)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts