My Fast GTi banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we're quickly approaching the end of June so let's go ahead and start with the nominations.

·
Registered
346 Posts
My vote goes to Zulu, specifically for his post regarding the Radio problems. That's going to help a lot of people.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He got it last month.

I was going to recommend you, but after that post you're disqualified for NOT PAYING ATTENTION.

·
Registered
398 Posts
GTI MKV said:
dean said:
My vote goes to Zulu, specifically for his post regarding the Radio problems. That's going to help a lot of people.
very true
dean said:
I didn't know there were term limits on MotM. I guess that makes sense. Got to have checks & balances.
dean said:
Hey now - even the president gets two terms in this great country. I'm just serving the fellow fast drivers out there. If they want me a second time around I have no problem living another month in the "House of Fast".

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
zulu said:
Hey now - even the president gets two terms in this great country. I'm just serving the fellow fast drivers out there. If they want me a second time around I have no problem living another month in the "House of Fast".
Yeah, but after those two terms you can NEVER be president again.

Hey, I'm cool with it as long as Freddie is. I just didn't want people to bitch about it.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I need a new intern anyhow - this current one is loosing her luster. I won't be on the campaign trail though this month since I'm very busy in office. ;D

·
Registered
952 Posts
zulu said:
GTI MKV said:
dean said:
very true
dean said:
I didn't know there were term limits on MotM. I guess that makes sense. Got to have checks & balances.
dean said:
Hmmmm. I think he's right you should be able to be MOM for more than one month. I added several others to the nomination list and set the poll. If you win you get 10 stars and a special member status for 12 months.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts