Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last night I went to the drive in with the wife, first movie ended and I went for the silent sneak over to another screen to wait for the 2nd movie to begin, and I realize, this car has no parking lights. And, because the car has the hids on as DRLs I was going to be pissing many a person off.

I attempted to drive over to the second screen with the ebrake up one click (to keep the hids off) but there wasn't enough light and I had to either stop or turn on my lights.

Small gripe, that's all.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya, wasn't something we normally do, but wasn't bad, their 3rd screen and projecting eq is only a few years old too, so it didn't look that bad.

Stock HU and speakers did a good job considering it was just an FM sound signal.

·
Premium Octane
1,289 Posts
Get a VagCom and a Euro Headlight switch.. You can do all kinds of fun headlight, parking light / fog light modifications.
I'm not speaking from experience, I just know its possible.. check around on here for more info.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya I noticed that reading up some, looks like I'll probably get the switch and do some vagcom magic. That or just deal with what I've got now. At the very least I am finding someone who can disable the DRLs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.