Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey peeps, I'm new to the site and Volkswagens in general. I was impressed with a few friends new GTi's and am seriously considering buying one in the near future. Thought I'd join up, read up and discuss with you owners the pros and cons of these beautiful machines.

See ya on the boards and maybe the streets. ;D

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
dvlsplygrnd said:
Hey peeps, I'm new to the site and Volkswagens in general. I was impressed with a few friends new GTi's and am seriously considering buying one in the near future. Thought I'd join up, read up and discuss with you owners the pros and cons of these beautiful machines.

See ya on the boards and maybe the streets. ;D
Maybe you should drive one

[hail vw]

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd like to, but I dont think my friends would like it when I dont give em their keys back. And I'm sure the dealership would probably call the police and my test drive would take me to a place I know I dont wanna go.

·
Registered
857 Posts
I had a police with lights on behind me on my test drive. I was speeding (excessively) and I'm lucky that it wasn't me that he was pulling over, I assume he got a call or something like that. Scared the piss out of me.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Dude...you've got 2 registered users on your My Fast site!!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!

Cuttin' the name a little close aren't you? That's whack bro. :mad:

·
Registered
253 Posts
22350 said:

haha jealous or what?
i got a site and a forum, and i dont care about how many people are registered in the forum! by the way, i just opened the forum! WHATS YOUR PROBLEM ANYWAY? jackass

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
B13 said:
22350 said:

haha jealous or what?
i got a site and a forum, and i dont care about how many people are registered in the forum! by the way, i just opened the forum! WHATS YOUR PROBLEM ANYWAY? jackass
Great way to champion your cause.... :eek:

Since you decided to call me a "jackass" I'll elaborate:

Good job showing love for the VW community...it's more than I have done and yeah, I am a bit jealous. Sure I was poking fun at the 2 registered users; I know it's a new forum and I'm sorry if that hurt your feelings. It was uneeded and in retrospect I shouldn't have mentioned it.

However...

My "PROBLEM" is just what I said in the first post....the name you chose is veeery close to this site. It just seemed to me to be a slick marketing tool to ride on the hits this site generates. Maybe that is not the case. You tell me.

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
DO YOU WANT SOME ICE?

FOR THAT BURN!

Anyway... I agree with 22350... You are cutting the name really close.

I also do think it's awesome that you're 16 and starting your own forum, are getting a GTI and that you drive a Nissan. [fish]
Just kidding about that last part.

I would just suggest, by some of the other posts that you've put up... to search. Just use the search button before asking questions that have already answered. I have no problem, as I'm sure the other "guys" don't either, answering questions for a potential GTI owner. I feel it my responsibility as a V-Dubber.

·
Registered
253 Posts
great.
and whats the problem with me driving a nissan ??? by the way its not even my car, its my moms! i would never buy a car like that.........
GTI ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
B13 said:
great.
and whats the problem with me driving a nissan ??? by the way its not even my car, its my moms! i would never buy a car like that.........
GTI ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!
There's no problem...

wait... oh yeah! I'm driving my GTI and my Lancer sits in the garage... while you have the Nissan. :D [fish]

·
Registered
253 Posts
im guessing you are retarded or something :D i also drive a v6 mercedes which will eat your gti :D
but say anything you want, i dont really care about that [fish] youre making a fool of yourself ;)

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
B13 said:
im guessing you are retarded or something :D i also drive a v6 mercedes which will eat your gti :D
but say anything you want, i dont really care about that [fish] youre making a fool of yourself ;)
Dude....you're being a punk and you don't even know it. It comes with being 16 I guess so I won't harsh you too much. Maybe I'm just spoiled because we have some exceptional youth on this site: (10bv1, Gtfly, kryptonkid...the list goes on and on.) KryptonKid was doing everything he could to be accomodating to you. If he mentioned a few things about Nissan that some of us find humorous.... whatever, they mean nothing to you or about you.

Learn the difference. And please, as KK said, use the search tab.

·
Registered
253 Posts
ok make fun of nissan as much as u want, i dont care! and i think it means something to me. i drive it!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
B13 said:
ok make fun of nissan as much as u want, i dont care! and i think it means something to me. i drive it!
Again my young friend you are missing the point. In the interest of promoting an inviting atmospere rather than useless, harsh, e-thuggery I will explain it to you. The jokes about the Nissan, "mean nothing to you," because you don't know what the jokes are, nothing more, nothing less. I did not mean that slandering Nissan would not be offensive to you. It is as simple as not hearing the build of a joke before the punch line at a comedy club.....The punch line is useless and therefore meaningless. Are we on the same page now?

To my knowlege no one has said anything negative about Nissan's, in fact quite the opposite, there is alot of respect for them throughout this site.

Enjoy looking through the threads...there is a bunch of info here for you to learn from.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts