Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey looking For anyone in NH around Rochester NH. Just looking for some Buds to talk VW maybe take rides or whatever.

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Hey looking For anyone in NH around Rochester NH. Just looking for some Buds to talk VW maybe take rides or whatever.
www.facebook.com/jsilva970

easiest way to contact me

there are 2 other people on this site, one lives in hudson and one in londonderry. they might not see this thread.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Guys, Im a new GTI owner Im in the Haverill/Plaistow area... send me a message Im lookin forward to meeting GTI owners in the area to hang out, Ride, talk tech....

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Hey Guys, Im a new GTI owner Im in the Haverill/Plaistow area... send me a message Im lookin forward to meeting GTI owners in the area to hang out, Ride, talk tech....
Go on Facebook and search granite state European, they are a huge euro club I use to be a part of.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
6 Posts
I live near NH in MA and ive been trying to find a bunch of people who own GTIs to get together and hang out

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey I was just wondering what it looks like cause i was up in the area yesterday and I saw a GTI all blacked out and lowered so the wheels where tucked in. This was in Plymouth area just down the road from PSU.

·
Registered
5 Posts
yeah i actually go to psu part time right now. i have only seen one other gti up there and it was and i think it was an mkv but it wasnt lowered haha. if your ever up there again look for a white 07 gti. that would be me lol. but there is an insane looking gti that i see in meredith from time to time that is completely blacked out and its slammed on its nuts with air suspension

1 - 20 of 31 Posts