Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
>:D Had my new wheels from the Us fitted today. Spec's; Black Onyx RS4 rep's, 19" x 8.5", Et +48. Tires are Yokohama advan 235/35's. Supplied by Velocity Wheels in CA.. Cost about $1500 Australian delivered. Only set in OZ at this stage I think. Anyway, really happy with the result so have to pimp on forums as you do!!!!

:D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kylmos said:
now u just need to get rid of that ghastly wheel gap
Could be a problem as 8.5" with +48 offset and remember we have euro suspension here, not the 4x4 stuff fitted to US cars. >:D

·
Premium Octane
1,289 Posts
Nice, but the Bolt Pattern is 5x100mm on the rims, and the Bolt Pattern on the GTI is 5x112mm

·
Premium Member
10,066 Posts

I Plan On Getting A Set Of These Put On My GTI But Instead Of The Carbon Fiber Looking Spokes , Im Getting Red Ones To Match My Calipers & Neons (I Use Red On My Multi-Color Kit Teh Most) . They Are Konig Hotswaps I Plan on Getting The Widest Set Of 17" Rims They Make For Teh Hotswaps.

·
Premium Member
10,066 Posts
This is the first time that I like chrome rims on a GTI
Yah They Look Good Like That Now Just Imagine Teh Windows A Lil Darker , Red Neons Glowin , And Red Spokes Insted Of Grey'ish ...... And That Will Be Me Soon.

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
whoa whoa... i'm sorry... but i cannot do chrome and much less neon..

But since I have nothing positive to say about your decision, I will give you a chance to look at some possibilities that I have in mind for my car some day.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts