Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
As soon as that car comes out I'm gonna have to do something about my exhaust, to make it look better than the base model.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
It's pretty decent though... only 50hp less than our's. Still has plenty of features. The front/grille is ugly though.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Never did I realize how integral the honeycomb was to the overall aggressiveness of the GTI until I saw these photos. The Rabbit simply looks aenemic in comparison.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Thalo said:
I even like the Jetta front better than the Rabbit's.
At least the jetta's grill has some personality, albeit a gaudy one that manages to clash with every color scheme except silver. The rabbit puts my eyes to sleep.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Thalo said:
As soon as that car comes out I'm gonna have to do something about my exhaust, to make it look better than the base model.
Agreed. Is there even anything out there yet? I have seen some on Euro cars but not sure if those fit ours or not?

·
Registered
857 Posts
Honestly, I don't think VW will sell many of these at all. Unless VW does some incredible advertising people will not realize what kind of features this car has. If it looks cheap, chances are people will not even look into buying one. VW is going to need to get pretty lucky on this one IMHO.

·
Registered
556 Posts
They have to do something in the way of huge advertisements, cause with the way that looks, the alternatives are starting to look a little better. (But we all know they arent, cause V-dub rocks the competetition)

·
Registered
22 Posts
ive seen plenty of the rabbits running around, i have to say they do look pretty cheap, well, thats looking from the perspective of owning an MKV but in comparison, the overall looks dont do it for me, it looks to base in my opinion

1 - 16 of 16 Posts