My Fast GTi banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
It's not all THAT bad. Our GTI's look a hell of a lot better. ;D

The third picture though, with those little tires (14 or 15?) and the black bumper just make the proportions of the back look bad.

·
Registered
300 Posts
It's worth noting, in case you didn't already know, that the Golf was actually originally called a Rabbit in North America for MKI & MKII

·
Registered
300 Posts
blackgti06 said:
I dont really like the rabbit that much. Its nice for a cheap version of the gti but im not feeling it.
No offense, but I think you might be looking at it the wrong way. Thank god for the rabbit/golf, because it got us this great souped-up version, the GTI!

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Once the Rabbits hit the road our cars will look so much cooler in comparison.

·
Registered
93 Posts
That's kinda weird when you think about it actually. It's odd to have the performance platform of a car released before the base model. I can't really think of a time it's happened before ???

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
walkerwhippet said:
That's kinda weird when you think about it actually. It's odd to have the performance platform of a car released before the base model. I can't really think of a time it's happened before ???
that is true. but the golf has been out in europe for awhile and since the GTI came to the US first i guess they are figuring they will start with the GTi and move down?? ???... adn then bring the R32 over last >:D

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
i actually like the back of the Rabbit. i really dislike the black plastic lower part of the bumper on the GTI. is there a piece i can get to replace this part and get it the same color as the car? or do i need to get a whole new aftermarket rear bumper

1 - 14 of 14 Posts