Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its good to belong! I have an 08 gti tsi.
I recently had it tuned and have a carbino stg1 cai on the way!
I'd love to install a stock looking boost gauge and eventually hook up a turbo back exhaust. Im mechanically able, although for the exhaust job, im lacking a lift. Id really be grateful for any insight on the best turbo back setup and doing the install myself. Also the same on the boost gauge front. Thx!! Happy new year!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Welcome! Enjoy your TSI and enjoy the forums! For parts and such you can go to vwvortex or urotuning (just google). Happy new year!

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Welcome to the forums! There's this awesome boost gauge that hooks right into a vent and is shaped to do so, forgot the name though. Maybe someone can enlighten. For a TBE, go with 42DD all day. Good luck and have fun!

That avatar looks like Coltello's lol.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Welcome! i also have a mkv tsi haha [cheers], i have a eurojet turbo back and i love it 42DD is great also. and also have the in vent boost gauge and the install is easy as can be O0 i have some pics of it in my build thread if u want to see it.

·
That's how I Röhrl
3,110 Posts
Must stock looking boost gauge for the Mkv is the Newsouth Performance gauge with blue backlighting.
yup

exhaust can be done on jack stands, the hard bits will be hard laying down or standing, it's just a tight space to work in around the turbo exhaust flange.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts