Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please welcome PMAZ as our newest Global Moderator. PMAZ is a senior driving instructor at Bob Bondurant's School of High Performance Driving. His experience includes:
? Driving Instructor for 9 years at The Bondurant School.

? Racing Experience in World Challenge, Grand-Am Cup, Pacific Touring Car, US Touring Car, National Level Formula Ford, Formula Mazda, GT4 and WKA Enduro

? Specialized training provided to Advanced Road Racing Students.

? Precision Driving for video and still shots.

If you truly want to get the best modification for your car, Bondurant's School of High performance driving is absolutely the best value for your money. With packages starting as low as $350. it's probably the most bang for your buck mod you can find.
Don't you just wish you had his job? I do.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Thanks for having me... and to everyone on the board, let me know how I can help!

P.S. I have to correct FF on one note... After spending over 9 summers in the heat out there, I have to make it clear that I have been an instructor for more than 9 years. Important for my sweat glands that that is out there!

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PMAZ said:
Thanks for having me... and to everyone on the board, let me know how I can help!

P.S. I have to correct FF on one note... After spending over 9 summers in the heat out there, I have to make it clear that I have been an instructor for more than 9 years. Important for my sweat glands that that is out there!
Sorry, PMAZ. I stand corrected. Again, I am really honored having you here.

·
Registered
46 Posts

Welcome to the forum PMAZ!

You deserve madd respeKt. ;D

hmm... Packages starting as low as $350? Well how much would it cost just to have you as a friend? hehehe

#dp

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
GTI said:

Welcome to the forum PMAZ!

You deserve madd respeKt. ;D

hmm... Packages starting as low as $350? Well how much would it cost just to have you as a friend? hehehe

Everything is negotiable and for sale! Thanks for the welcome, I'm honored to be here

#dp

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
blackgti06 said:
Welcome to the forum PMAZ! I might be intrested in a package only 350
They don't let me touch the money out there... You'll have to talk to "sales" directly.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Congrats PMAZ!!! I'm sure you'll be a fount of knowledge for us GTI fanatics. ;D

You seem to have the coolest job in the world and it certainly qualifies you for Global Moderator. The only Professional Driver trainning I've received is on EVOC courses. I would love to get some Racing training with my GTI!

Congrats again!

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Um.... this thread is from March. He's been a moderator longer than pretty much anyone else here who post regularly (even DrJones, I think).

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Thanks for the mention!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts