Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was I asleep at the wheel, or did the front page just change? Whenever it happened, it looks fantastic. A HUGE improvement over the old one - the layout is a lot slicker. Good job.

·
Registered
952 Posts
dean said:
Was I asleep at the wheel, or did the front page just change? Whenever it happened, it looks fantastic. A HUGE improvement over the old one - the layout is a lot slicker. Good job.
I think you're talking about www.myfastgti.com Yes, I did change it a while back. I think its a lot cleaner too.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
There are no arrows. I think you said that not having the side bar was a consequence of being July member of the month.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Fast Freddie said:
dean said:
I think you're talking about www.myfastgti.com Yes, I did change it a while back. I think its a lot cleaner too.
Actually I was talking about both (and yes, FF, I moronically had my arrow pointing the wrong way.

I was at a friend's place showing him the site, and my bookmark normally goes straight to the forums. Instead, I put in www.myfastgti.com and saw the kick-ass home page. Nice work.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Thalo said:
There are no arrows. I think you said that not having the side bar was a consequence of being July member of the month.
I'll look into that. I was kidding...... Didn't know you really couldn't see the sidebar.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.