Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had my 10,000 mile oil change with the tires rotated .. and guess what the guys found when they took the tires off...... There's these things called Transportation Blocks that when new cars get shiped on trucks and ships they put these things on the shocks for the car not to bounce while shipping to the dealer....welllll my dealership forgot to take them off when i purchased the vehicle .. soo through all my 10,000 miles i had been riding on a Shockless CARRR WTFFFFFFFFFFF...... it was pretty amazing how i didnt notice it but GOD its a nice ride NOWWW lol... also my front right tire had formed a bubble of the side wall resulting form this stupid mistake by the dealer.. soo they're replacing which is nicee... Welll just to thoe who are buying VW's or even have one you better make sure those Black Rubber Blocks arent on ur struts/shocks ... they said u can actually take them off ur self ..ssooo BEWARE!!-- i guess lesson learned on my half lol SH.I.T Happens

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kylmos go suck a big one.. and YEESSS it can happen -all it takes is a dealership not paying attention.. WELL IT HAPPENED TO ME!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts