Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In case some people are looking to buy a new 2007 GTI, I thought I'd let you know that my dealer still has 5 on his lot. He also has some 2008s, so you could probably get a good deal on an '07. GTIs don't seem to sell quickly around here, and he made me a good deal back in March. This is the Memphis, TN area. Send me a PM and I can tell you who to contact. Their website is www.gossettvwgermantown.com and he said the inventory is up to date.

P.S. This is the first time I've started a topic, so I feel like a real MFG member now. Unless of course I get scolded by one of the mods for doing something wrong.

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
In case some people are looking to buy a new 2007 GTI, I thought I'd let you know that my dealer still has 5 on his lot. He also has some 2008s, so you could probably get a good deal on an '07. GTIs don't seem to sell quickly around here, and he made me a good deal back in March. This is the Memphis, TN area. Send me a PM and I can tell you who to contact. Their website is www.gossettvwgermantown.com and he said the inventory is up to date.

P.S. This is the first time I've started a topic, so I feel like a real MFG member now. Unless of course I get scolded by one of the mods for doing something wrong.
Hmm... no other topic this could fit under, so a new thread was needed. check. In the right section. check.

Everything looks good! O0

Oh wait... I'm not a mod. :(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.