My Fast GTi banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is a Canadian vendor that supplies this or a US supplier. Wanted to pick this one up as soon as I can.

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Enisada said:
Does anyone know if there is a Canadian vendor that supplies this or a US supplier. Wanted to pick this one up as soon as I can.
R.P.I.
Street Address : 325-5930 No 6 Road
Richmond, BC V6V1Z1 Canada
Phone : 604.944.0494
Email : [email protected]

RMR Autosport
Street Address : 2945 Diab Road
Saint Laurent, PQ H4S1M1 CANADA
Phone : 514.339.5722
Email : [email protected]

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
good luck w/ the install...the heat shield is a bitch to put on.

if u plan on trimming the engine cover, check out my post of pics and instructions

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I do plan on trimming my own Engine Cover....thanks for the info...it is in transit. CAn't wait to put this on...

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
after u get it, its really hard to wait....but i advise you to let ur engine cool down, makes life alot easier.

i couldnt wait....

·
Registered
115 Posts
hey lumns .... i got my baby today from ups..... i also got the smoked out side markers and my new wheels .. it was like CHRISTMASSSS!!!!

hope to get it on by tomorrow and have everything trimmed up!!

O0 :eek:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
hot shit dude....

ur gonna enjoy sound it makes.
holla if u need nething

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
errr...i know it needs recharged, but i dont know what or when? i should look into that. i might jus call them up and see what they say

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
lumns said:
errr...i know it needs recharged, but i dont know what or when? i should look into that. i might jus call them up and see what they say
A K&N cleaner kit should work fine- follow the directions to a T.

·
Registered
115 Posts
umm i have a ?.......what is the exact sound of the intake once its done.... mine sounds like a zing and whistle / garrgle sound.. it sounds like my engine is SUCKING IN ALOT OF AIRR!! sounds awesome.. hopefully thats what is suppose to sound like !! O0 O0

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
GTI_2007RED said:
umm i have a ?.......what is the exact sound of the intake once its done.... mine sounds like a zing and whistle / garrgle sound.. it sounds like my engine is SUCKING IN ALOT OF AIRR!! sounds awesome.. hopefully thats what is suppose to sound like !! O0 O0
Yeah- that's what it sounds like- it takes a lil getting used to at first ;D

It's a sucking woosh sound with a bit of a harmonic whistle.

·
Registered
115 Posts
up thats the beautiful sound it makes..... man i loveee hearing it through my vents lol.... i dont even know why people would waste money on BOv's while u have something that kinda sounds like it..... AWEESOMMEE>>>>hope to trip my cover tomorrow O0 [fish]

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
when u say trip, im assumin thats trim, holla if u need nething

·
Registered
115 Posts
yea trim ... lol .

crazy sound duddeee.... i love it ... yo i still have recharger oil from my K&N filter from my truck soo thats what i'm gunna use....
tell me when u call Neuspeed and see what they say .. thanxx O0 O0

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
GTI_2007RED said:
yea trim ... lol .

crazy sound duddeee.... i love it ... yo i still have recharger oil from my K&N filter from my truck soo thats what i'm gunna use....
tell me when u call Neuspeed and see what they say .. thanxx O0 O0
Find a tunnel or an underground car park and enjoy the sound.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.