Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey.

I need to know where the wires go on the boost sensor for my 08 MK5 GTI. 4 slots in the connector but only three wires. Three different colors which are brown, black and purple/green stripe. I looked everywhere for a pic or diagram.....nothing...:( wonderin if someone can help me out here. Dealer didnt want to. He said go to forums. how lame! I need a picture something simliar to this:

Look at figure 5.

That is for the MAF Sensor but mine is the Boost sensor.

Here is my actual one:

Here is where it is located:

If someone can please send me a pic or tell me where each wire goes. You really dont know how much help if would be. I cant put the car together until I do this right. Please consider helping me.

Thanks so much.

·
Premium Member
10,066 Posts
So This Is The Sensor That Is In The Throttle Body Pipe Correct ?? I Can Try To Trace The Wires Out When I Get Home .... But I Wont Be Home Until About 630 Tonight

·
Premium Member
10,066 Posts
Also ... Just Wondering Why These Wires Are Effed Up Or Missing ?? What Did U Do Or Did U Break ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My Car got in a Minor Car accident and DoucheBag towing guy decided to pull the car by the pressure pipe (the plastic intercooler pipe) which ended up ripping the connector and everything by the sensor (intercooler,radiator,piping,etc)

The sensor is located on the Hard Plastic Intercooler pipe. Its kinda hard to see when car is put together

·
Premium Member
10,066 Posts
My Car got in a Minor Car accident and DoucheBag towing guy decided to pull the car by the pressure pipe (the plastic intercooler pipe) which ended up ripping the connector and everything by the sensor (intercooler,radiator,piping,etc)

The sensor is located on the Hard Plastic Intercooler pipe. Its kinda hard to see when car is put together
PM DjWhiplash2001 ... He Currently Has His Whole Front End Torn Apart And Can Easily Get To Those Wires

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It works!! :D

I connected the wires how you said and bam. It works!

Thanks so much.
Your seriously the best:D

·
Premium Member
10,066 Posts
no problem thats why they call me...... wait... what do they call me?

Welcome to the site, let us know if you have anymore questions
A Post Whore??? [fish]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts