Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of buying a set of Raderwerks MTEN85 wheels 18x8 ET42 front and rear for my MK6 GTI. Does anyone have opinions on Raderwerk wheels in general. Quality, problems, ect. Car is lowered on Eibach Sportlines. Thanks

·
Dub 2.0
924 Posts
I know a few guys Ive met at H20 and Waterfest who run Raderwerks wheels and they look good and are good stuff overall. Raderwerks is also a distributor for other wheel companies such as Rotiform so some of their rims arent really theirs.

I actaully was looking into buying some from Raderwerks last spring and I called them a few times with questions. They were very easy to deal with and answered all of my questions. The nice thing is with Raderwerks, being that the specialize in VW/AUDI wheels, that the rims you get are going to fit without issues or any additional purchases.

With your drop the rims your looking at should fit no problem.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that info. I will give them a call.
I know a few guys Ive met at H20 and Waterfest who run Raderwerks wheels and they look good and are good stuff overall. Raderwerks is also a distributor for other wheel companies such as Rotiform so some of their rims arent really theirs.

I actaully was looking into buying some from Raderwerks last spring and I called them a few times with questions. They were very easy to deal with and answered all of my questions. The nice thing is with Raderwerks, being that the specialize in VW/AUDI wheels, that the rims you get are going to fit without issues or any additional purchases.

With your drop the rims your looking at should fit no problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts