I'm Watching You
15,550 Posts
i use them cause they have free shipping on most of the stuff

when i need something fast

i get from ecstuning

·
Registered
390 Posts
YES. Awesome, trustworthy, reliable company. I bought a Neuspeed P-Flow SRI for my old MKIV from them. There was an issue with the fact the my debit card was still being billed to my mom's house and I was having it delivered to my apartment; not 10 minutes after I finalized the purchace, I got a call from them to straighten it out. PLUS, I got my package the day after I ordered it even though I payed 7 day shipping. But that may have been because I live in NJ and they're located in CT I think.

In any case I'd deff recommend them.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
YES. Awesome, trustworthy, reliable company. I bought a Neuspeed P-Flow SRI for my old MKIV from them. There was an issue with the fact the my debit card was still being billed to my mom's house and I was having it delivered to my apartment; not 10 minutes after I finalized the purchace, I got a call from them to straighten it out. PLUS, I got my package the day after I ordered it even though I payed 7 day shipping. But that may have been because I live in NJ and they're located in CT I think.

oh noice. for MKV too? havent really browsed around there

·
I'm Watching You
15,550 Posts

they used to be located in CT

now they are in Upstate NY

·
Registered
390 Posts
oh noice. for MKV too? havent really browsed around there
Yeah, they've got a good amount of products for the MKV, I almost bought a Neupseed P-Flo SRI from them again for my MKV, but I found my Injen SRI used on VW Vortex for half the price of a new one, so I went with that instead. Kinda glad, I like the sound of the Injen better than most of the Neuspeeds I've heard.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, they've got a good amount of products for the MKV, I almost bought a Neupseed P-Flo SRI from them again for my MKV, but I found my Injen SRI used on VW Vortex for half the price of a new one, so I went with that instead. Kinda glad, I like the sound of the Injen better than most of the Neuspeeds I've heard.
Oh noice! As for intakes, I'm lookin at an EVOMS v-flow

1 - 13 of 13 Posts