Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm guessing this is a 337 edition that I am purchasing at the end of this week. Its a 2002 1.8 6-speed, and that is considered the 337 edition, correct?

It has a few things that make me confused, like the sunroof and the regular gauge cluster. But I'll just leave the link up and let you guys check it out. Gimmie some feedback!

http://www.texascarspot.com/inventory/view/5722316/2002-Volkswagen-GTI

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
regular gti, with 20AE/337 interior/trans

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
depends on the engine code. if its an AWP, then ull be running 180

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
That thing is hacked to ****. It's normal lips that someone messed up when installing the front mount and they cut out a spot for the exaust and destroyed the rear lip.. its also the 150 hp from the looks of it.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
oh my bad... saw the red and immediately thought the seats were changed... but after looking closer i was wrong. ignore what i said OP. and if i were you id stay clear of this car... u can find something better

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
I hope it doesnt give you too much trouble

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
well if the tranny works well then its fine right? it was made to be paired with the 1.8t so its an OEM tranny

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well if the tranny works well then its fine right? it was made to be paired with the 1.8t so its an OEM tranny
Yeah, I would believe that. I dont think a few bumps and cuts in the bumpers make it a bad car. I runs well and there are tons on new things on it.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Also what was the reason for the car to get a new paintjob? it couldve been in an accident before which would also deppriciate the value.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts