Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys sorry for starting a new thread butttt... i have this mysterious plain black button infront of my cup holders and right behind the shifter. i have no idea as to what this could be. i recently bought this car used from a dealership and they had no idea. but im sure once of you guys could help. here is a picture of what im talking about. black button.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Uhhh yeah, you probably shouldn't press that. Im pretty sure that is the self-destruct sequence button.

*sorry i had to be the one that did it*

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well whenever i press the button nothing happens. no lights come on or anything. and ive never tried pressing it while driving.

·
Registered
52 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
It's the mother-in-law button; you do have a sunroof, right? Out she goes. Be sure to be moving, or she just falls right back in.

·
Super Moderator
5,926 Posts
Pry it up, if you can.. it might not even be wired anymore?

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk
Damn man that is what i was goig to say. But if it is not wired to anything than just tell people it is classified and that you will have to kill them if you tell em.

USING MY PHONE BYTCHES

·
Registered
8 Posts
Those two wires with the yellow and blue end on the top right of the picture don't look factory. Trace them down to where they go.

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
Push it while doing 80 mph.........

1 - 20 of 31 Posts