My Fast GTi banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me know what you think about this artwork for the new MFG license plates. Do you like it the way it is, should MFG.com be centered or do you have a different suggestion.
ff

·
Registered
749 Posts
The 'FAST' and 'COM' should have a nice contrast with the white letters. If it's just white and light gray, the alternating color scheme won't show as well in real life. Either a darker gray, or silver metallic letters would be kickass.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Fast Freddie said:
It's a license plate frame.
here's a sample:
The MFG.com will be on the bottom
FF how much will it cost to get one of those plate I would be up for one for sure O0 O0

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I should have pricing in the next couple of days. There will also be mouse pads, coffee mugs and t-shirts if there is a interest. Let me know if you're interested so I can get an approximate number. You are not obligated to purchase, just wanting to get an idea of how many would be interested.
ff

·
Registered
342 Posts
i dont like licence plate frames but i would definitely get a vinyl graphic of that for my rear window.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Make sure you have the Italian spelling right. Or else just put Grand Touring Injection.

It'd be cool with a GTI logo on the top. Maybe there's a way you can keep that blank or just chrome and we can glue a GTI badge to it seperately.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Is there a way that the top part can be customized? So that if we have named our cars (like I have), so we can put our car's name in there?

·
5,926 Posts
just let me know i will have my wife get me one i have been trying to get a vynal made but i needed your permison and did not here back from you. i will not have my wife get me one. but i will have have some extra cash for the next 15-18 months so i will get what i can

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.