Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Nice, but would be better if you painted it Candy White.

When you go white, you nknow its right, tight, and ready to fight.

·
Registered
119 Posts
hey looks good to me. but if i were you i would cover my plates when i up load a pic of my car. only because now any one can find you if they wanted to. its up to you.

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Vegas.

I'm waiting for Tony to see them. I'd like a professional's opinion. ;) Haha. I took a lot more pictures, I might post them too. They're almost all the same. :-\

·
Registered
530 Posts
Looks great! Your back drop has much to be desired though! And where's the hot chick to go with it? >:D

·
Super Moderator
5,926 Posts
i had that same problem when i got married. i got the the car 5 days before i got married and all i did was spend my time on this site. she got reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy pissed off at me. and the car.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I gave the White comment just meesin around, but if you are really looking for input I would say: I get the grunge background contrast to the new GTI. However, the background is too large, and the car is too small in the picture. Focus more on the car, the background will still show, and still convey the grunge.

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Gunny said:
I gave the White comment just meesin around, but if you are really looking for input I would say: I get the grunge background contrast to the new GTI. However, the background is too large, and the car is too small in the picture. Focus more on the car, the background will still show, and still convey the grunge.
This one's for you Gunny... is this what you were talking about? I took it the same day, just didn't upload it:

·
Ex-Fahrenheit GTI Owner
1,312 Posts
That pic looks just great ---- total focus on the car, the background gives a nice contrast - nice touch by turning the wheels a little to the left

1 - 20 of 53 Posts