Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, I?m an Spanish owner of a Vw golf mKV gti. I?ve just found your forum, and I find it great. I hope I can have a great time here with everyone. Sorry for my english which I know it isn?t great. I hope as well I can help as much as posible.

I invite everyone as well to visit the web where I use to talk about our gti?s, we have lots of information as well !!!

www.clubvwgolf.com

sorry ones again for my english, and I'am very please to find your forum !!!

·
Registered
398 Posts
If only i paid attention in my high school spanish class then maybe I would be able to follow more than five words on your website.

Your english is better than my espanol will ever be.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks !!!!!

does someone know, fernando alonso?? the last champion of the formula 1 championship. He was born in Asturias from where I'am. I had no idea that the gti was that well known in usa, I thought americans use to drive other type of cars. In here it is as well very well known eventhoug it is a segment were there is a lot of competition. The new ford focus rs, the renault megane sport, alfa romeo 147, audi a3, Seat leon, bmw s1, ....

·
Registered
80 Posts
We dont have as many competing brands as you. We dont have Skoda, Seat, Vauxhal, Renault, Citroen and we dont have alot of the same models as you either like we dont have the Polo nor do we have the Lupo...

anyway Bienvenido to the forum

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
yeah there are not really any other competitors in the "hot hatch" class here in american. seems like americans dont like hatches as much as europeans :-\. what a shame

·
Registered
211 Posts
Damn, I wish I was in spain :( ...I think that VW was tryin g to catch the attention of spanish people...or atleast I heard.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts