My Fast GTi banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Silver 06 GTI, Vogtland Coil Over kit, 19x8.5" Modular Society Swiss 1's (44mm offset), 235/35 Nitto Invo tires. Wheels and tires were $4700 for those that want to know, but I got them at almost cost thanks to my buddy who owns KCTrends. Plan on doing a body kit and stage 3 turbo kit next year if a house doesn't absorb all my mod money next. :)

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Damn...that's some serious coin for wheels and rubber.....I don't think I've hit that mark all in yet!!

Looks tight though, nicely done.

I take it the pics were right after a bath? (Driveway is wet) O0

Oh yeah, my wife says: "Nice ferns!"....women

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the compliments. The coil overs were roughly $1400 I think, from fixxtuning.com.

And yea, I wanted something not completely euro on it for the rims. It's basically a love or hate thing I guess. Some guys hate em, some guys love em...I'm one that loves em :) It may be that I also come from building camaro's, trans ams, and vettes though...all those guys seem to love the look. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
22350 said:
Those Invo's are a funky ass tire...how do you like them? I have yet to hear anything about them.
So far they are great. No road noise like a lot of high performance tires. Turn great, and performed excellent in the rain. I'll never find out in snow, as the car will be garaged and the stockers put back on just in case I have to drive it.

Now I just need to get that dang body kit ordered up and painted! (but I want a new TV too...)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts