My Fast GTi banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I am not a new member on the board, typically just a lurker so that I may obtain information from the heavy amount of GTI knowlecge on theis forum. My 2006 United Grey GTI with 18's, DSG, sat nav, and leather all around was stolen last Thursday night in front of my apartment complex and was just recently recovered by the police. Of course the car is pretty much gutted and my insurance will more then likely choose to repair rather then total it due to their possible ridiculous financial responsibility. My question is for anybody that has had pretty severe damage to their fast...When you got it back did it feel the same, was there any part of the car in particular that began having issues once you got it back, is there anything I should look out for when I get it back? Any help is much appreciated!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Sorry to hear about that bro, but I can't help you there; nothing like that has happened to me. I had to get a door repainted, and in that situation my insurance company was very helpful to me.

·
Registered
635 Posts
manricky had his car stolen but then at the end of the day he forgot it was parked in the front yard....you might be a ******* if...ask him about it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts