Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Congratulations on your Fast's first "bath"! It's definitely nice looking. I really liked it. I just think It could have done without the orange trim on the inside. The stitching is nice. I'm super envious of two things: The black spoiler and the rims. I love my Huffs, but damn, those look nice.

·
Premium Octane
1,289 Posts
It burns the retina 8) Very nice! What #?

Guess you don't need to replace the sidemarkers in this case huh?? ;D

·
Registered
635 Posts
damn STFU about your nissan...get a dyno they are dirt cheap and show us the proof b/c no one here believes ur crazy ass....

·
Registered
263 Posts
i dont think he understands the fact that a spec v is still a sentra, and no one repects a sentra. the spec v's always get shit reviews too

·
Registered
280 Posts
Ah damn, I thought he'd stopped talking about his ricer b/c he finally figured out this was a GTI forum... Guess some people just don't learn...

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
FastAddict said:
Ah damn, I thought he'd stopped talking about his ricer b/c he finally figured out this was a GTI forum... Guess some people just don't learn...
LOL^^^

NISMO rawks doood!

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
1HOTGTI said:
Nothing!! That's the Fahrenheit Fast they sent me. I kinda like it. Wasn't what I expected though.
You gotta get the red grin on that Fast... Don't leave your fast in your car in AZ 8)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts