Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I thought I would introduce myself and my GTI. I bought a 2008 manual Black Magic, plaid interior. I love it. I added a Revo stage 1 and all I can say is wow. I wanted to try Revo before I switch over to APR. The revo stage 1 was a freeby from a friend who owed me a favor. I have decided to create an R GTI. I am sure most of you are aware of the 2006 tuner shoot out. APR essentially made a R GTI for VW.

So I have been working with an APR vendor / shop in Chicago and here is how it is going down. I would be interested in any input. Hopefully this does not come across as bragging (not the intent). I ordered the APR stage 3 turbo kit which came out Thursday (officially). The APR stealth 3 inch exhaist, H&R coil over suspension, angency powerstride 18 inches wheels. I am sure I am forgetting some of the things I have ordered.

Anyways if anyone is interested I could post the whole ordeal and post pictures and costs etc. The project should be done in 1 month. I am glad I found this forum.

·
Premium Octane
1,289 Posts
x2. What he said ^^^

Pics, dyno charts, free software for myself. Any of this would be appreciated!

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
We'd love to see the pics and keep us up to date on the progress (and any issues you may have going up to the APR Stg III Kit).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts