Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yea so i'm new to the site so i thought i'd throw up some pics of my baby, and with her with some of my buddies cars....

at my work (i'm a toyota technician)....reppin the TexasRacers.com decal!!

next to my buddies R32 (again at work)

on highway 37 here in texas

·
Registered
87 Posts
Nice to see the GTI in Front of the "other' cars!!

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Yeah how'd that work out? You're MK IV looks great as well!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
well for starters i am a HUGE DSMer. and have a 1991 eagle talon tsi. so in saying that i'm used to replacing and fixing things, often. and up until last month had a 1996 ford mustang since i was 18 (5 years ago) and was my baby and daily driver. some chick hit me, twice (she spun me) and totaled my car. a buddy i work with had the GTI so i knew it was in great condition seeing as how he replaces stuff with new just for the hell of it, and only uses the best stuff. he wanted to buy a R32 and i've been looking at gettin a Golf GTI for the past 2 years. so it worked out for both of us. i got the car i've been wanting and he got to purchase the car he wanted with a large down payment. and as a technician, the car is very stout. drives awesome, and is an attention getter. mostly in part cause of the test pipe ha ha. i've been told it sounds like a combination of a VQ35 from a 350z and a WRX exhaust. yea....i love my car [drive]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts