Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[help]..i have a 2004 gti vr6 and my gauge unit is flickering occasionally sometimes they work and sometimes they dont im not sure if the gauge wiring connector or some sort of wiring is just loose or what it maybe sometimes they work fine and sometimes they flicker on and off sometimes hitting a bump has an affect, does or has anyone ever had this problem, ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED IN HELPING ME FIX THIS ISSUE MY GAUGES ARE STOCK..[help]

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
[help]..i have a 2004 gti vr6 and my gauge unit is flickering occasionally sometimes they work and sometimes they dont im not sure if the gauge wiring connector or some sort of wiring is just loose or what it maybe sometimes they work fine and sometimes they flicker on and off sometimes hitting a bump has an affect, does or has anyone ever had this problem, ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED IN HELPING ME FIX THIS ISSUE MY GAUGES ARE STOCK..[help]
if its just flickering it means its still getting power, and usually gauges are LED's which rarely burn out, so i would assume its just a loose connector

1 - 2 of 2 Posts