Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, in an effort to keep things organized around here, I'm going to lay some ground rules as to what type of threads should be created in each forum category.

This one, GTI General Discussions, should contain threads with topics discussing top speed, gas mileage, what octane gas you use, member of the month, etc... If you're thinking about making a thread that covers a permanent or semi-permanent addition to your GTI, it should go in the Mods forum. This includes things like smoked lenses, chips, and suspensions.

If anyone has any questions, complaints, gripes, or suggestions, please let Freddie or myself know either by posting in one of the suggestion threads or via PM. We're both more than willing to discuss these things with you.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Rules

Update: I'll be in the process of moving violating threads into the correct forum this week. So if you're looking to post in a thread you made here but can't find it, take a look in the forum it belongs in. If you've looked everywhere (using the search tool) but you still can't find it, let me know and I'll point it out for you.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Rules

Another Update: It appears I was a bit overzealous with the placement of some of the threads I moved. I'm going to be moving some of them again to the Mods forum. Also, I'm going to delete the redirect threads in this forum.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Rules - READ THIS FIRST!

Update:

I've noticed a few repeat offfenders. It's getting old. If I've had to ask your more than twice not to do something, there will be consequences for your actions. The severity will depend on the infraction, but they will start small and build from there.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Re: Rules - READ THIS FIRST! UPDATE

No large pics in signatures small images only. Also No more than 6 lines of text. If you want to list something, list it like this:
rabbit, gti, vette, golf, beetle
Not This:
rabbit
gti
vette
golf
beetle

This makes others have to scroll twice as much when reading a thread. Its just forum courtesy.

These type of pics are okay:

Here is the code for both

MYFASTGTI

Code:
[IMG]http://myfastgti.com/images/GTI.png[/img]
Rabbit Owners Club

Code:
[IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/HBGFX/UserBars/rabbit.png[/img]
I would prefer that sig images be a type of sig bar as shown above.

Thanks for your support,
FF

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.