Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most cars I've owned in the past have been girls, but I'm having trouble seeing it in my GTI. He loves speed, he loves corners, and my wife certainly doesn't understand him.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
i think of my GTi more as a friend you can always count on to have fun with and not a lover. so in this case i will have to go with it's a boy. ;D

·
Registered
89 Posts
hehe man i love my baby i think of my fast as a confused one, sometimes the elegance beauty and loves there but usually the sheer power and urge for aggresive driving and absolute bliss just gives it that masculin aspect !!! In the end I talk and love all my cars so ill say SHES A BEAUTY :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here is the rule to determine if its a girl or boy...If you have any mods its a girl, its like impants, always putting stuff on it to make it look good! ;D. And if your car has problems, its a girl, b/c we all know girls are problems but we still love them... ;) hahaha. I don't know what makes it a boy. So if you determine what gender is your car? what would you name it?

·
Premium Octane
1,289 Posts
My fast is a Tom-Boy. You kno that cool chick that the guys don't mind hangin out with.. she could prolly kick your ass... you kno. Like Vin Diesels girl in Fast and Furious.. somethin like that

·
Registered
263 Posts
my fast is definitely a bro that i just like chillin with. just, you know, chill with. maybe listen to some jack johnson, play some gamecube?

·
Registered
17 Posts
i'd say my fast is a femme fatale. sweet, seductive and wild at times. i consider my truck as my bro though. rugged, go anywhere partner in crime.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts