Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Gti is messed up on the passenger side, thankfully, no one hurt. I'm pretty depressed rite now nd I just wanna focus on tryin to repair it. Any help from you guys? Places or companies anyone recommends?

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My dad and I when to my uncles house to drop off his jeep. My uncle was going to fix the front axle. So my dad accidentally left the car in drive nd turned the car off (his handbrake was up). So he turned the car back on nd somehow it was in neutral. The car rolled backwards even though the handbrake was up nd hit me. My dad tried to stop the car from rolling down, nd he broke his ankle nd scraped up his knees trying to try to stop it. My glad he wasn't seriously injured, because one of his feet was still in the car when he was trying to stop it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
SORRY DUDE! I got Hit Nov.10 By a Drunk Driver leaving the Georgia Vs. Auburn Game check it out----->
He hit me w/ a Lincoln Navigator from behind at 50+ and I was in game traffic going with the flow at about 10-15 mph and he crushed us between the F-350 in front of me. and My wife and I were taken by Ambulance but walked out alive w/ just soreness... Soo Here Lies #34 of 1200 He SAVED OUR LIVES a TRUE HERO!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SuperFly-IRA said:
SORRY DUDE! I got Hit Nov.10 By a Drunk Driver leaving the Georgia Vs. Auburn Game check it out----->
He hit me w/ a Lincoln Navigator from behind at 50+ and I was in game traffic going with the flow at about 10-15 mph and he crushed us between the F-350 in front of me. and My wife and I were taken by Ambulance but walked out alive w/ just soreness... Soo Here Lies #34 of 1200 He SAVED OUR LIVES a TRUE HERO!!!!!!!
My god, I'm glad you guys weren't hurt

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey guys, my fast is in the shop today and for the next 2 weeks. These couple days without my gti is torture. Its like impossible to overtake people on the highway with the honda civic im driving now. Appreciate you gti

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hey WaZzap my fast was hit in like the identical spot last month and the dent wasn't quite as big but did damage to the door too I can't tell in the picture if there was any damage to your door too or not. I hope yours does only take two weeks mines gonna be in the shop for the third week as of monday and i was told i won't get it back until next wednesday, I hope. Keep us updated on how long it takes i'm curious as to whether it should take this long or is the shop i'm at just truly that slow. I hope they don't have urs that long. It sucks not having ur fast.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
06TRMKV said:
Hey WaZzap my fast was hit in like the identical spot last month and the dent wasn't quite as big but did damage to the door too I can't tell in the picture if there was any damage to your door too or not. I hope yours does only take two weeks mines gonna be in the shop for the third week as of monday and i was told i won't get it back until next wednesday, I hope. Keep us updated on how long it takes i'm curious as to whether it should take this long or is the shop i'm at just truly that slow. I hope they don't have urs that long. It sucks not having ur fast.
I got some damage on the door also, the shop I went to said that they're gunna replace the passanger side door, and cut the whole back passanger side to replace it. Today is day 2 for me, nd I'm missing my fast already :'(. Plus my eyelids are coming today :'( :'( :'(

·
Registered
169 Posts
That makes it even worse and i thought it was bad that i got my MFG decals the other day but if i had eyelids coming or any other part it would be worse. They also replaced my door but the door handle that caused a problem, the parts they got in the first time were defective so had to order new ones. I really hope yours is done when they say it is suppose to be because its horrible just sitting here waiting for it.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
06TRMKV said:
That makes it even worse and i thought it was bad that i got my MFG decals the other day but if i had eyelids coming or any other part it would be worse. They also replaced my door but the door handle that caused a problem, the parts they got in the first time were defective so had to order new ones. I really hope yours is done when they say it is suppose to be because its horrible just sitting here waiting for it.
Thank man, I guess I just have to sit back and play the waiting game now.

·
Use Google Search!!!!
8,222 Posts
Damn...sorry to here about the accidents guys. Im glad ur all ok tho! Good luck with the speedy repairs...Hope u get ur fast back soon!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wow, my GTI got hit the same way, on the same side, back quarter panel on the passenger side. It happened in the parking lot while my car was parked. Thankfully the insurance covered it, and I just had to pay the deductible.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i wll say a pray..father for we have sinned, please protect his fast, his father and his 2.0mkv..
Amen,

Anyway, quick update. I pick up my fast today at 5:30. Ill post a couple pics of the finished product

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.