Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
blackdevil said:
Hey guys this my new GTI 07' with 18 inch hufeisen wheels. I got it last week and on the same day I ordered my rieger body kit online. I am still waiting for it ;D Here is the link to the body kit:

Let me know what u think about it???
I hope you'll get the correct valance for the rear bumper. The web site showed a valance for the quad-tip exhaust. That ain't your stock exhaust.

Btw, the hufweisen wheels show more of the red brake calipers than the stock 17". Nice. But it will look a lot nicer when you get a tint job on all the windows. I thought about going with a black magic b4, but decided against it because of Arizona heat in the summer.

Looking forward to new pics once you installed the body kit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
This might be kind of like a dumb question. The reiger rear bumber has two places for your muffler/exhaust. Does that mean have to get an extra custom muffler/exhaust to go with the new rear bumber? ???

·
Registered
556 Posts
Man, I am so jealous, that Rieger body kit is so hot! I 'd take anything to replace the stock black plastic looking trim, cause I have a candy white, and it sticks out so bad.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey relinquishead, I called them like last week and asked the same question.They told me if I wanna get the rear bumper, I gotta buy a new custom muffler. But It is also possible to buy them seperately but I don't see the point in that. GTI's custom front bumper is already awesome I guess, but I don't like the rear bumper.It really looks cheap :(

·
Registered
22 Posts
man, the rear bumper does take the edge off the car, i have a black GTI and it looks like they put some cheap plastic part on it, and that rieger body kit is too nice by the way.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Dogpizza said:
now slam it O0
Yea, Man, and some curb feelers, fuzzy dice and dingleberries around the mirror! Your name across the back window and cop killer rap pumping from a 60,000 watt subwoofer. Now that is cool! Pimp the unpimped!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts