Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
WOW! I agree, Love that look. by the way, welcome to MFG Amier.
Thanks for putting the 56k warning on the thread.
Another way to enable 56k users to view is to use the additional options and attach and upload the photo. this will make a thumbnail so not to slow it down. You can still click on the photo to see the full size pic. Thanks for sharing such a cool ride with us.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the comments everyone so far i have about 550 miles and loving every minute of it. Im not sure exactly what springs i have but i will find out soon, as for the green grass... Well i guess living in South Florida, where its summer year round has its advantages you think the grass looks good wait til you see the girls ;D

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
I wanna get some kind of silvery looking taillights on my black GTI. It looks neet on other cars at least. I like the black late model MkIV Jettas with the chrome all around and the silver/chrome taillights.

·
Registered
7 Posts
No my up of tea - looks a little ratty IMHO. I also hate carbon fiber - was never big on the look and whenever I see it I think of an Acura with a fake CF hood and a shopping cart handle bolted to the tail :)

my humble apologies to those that go for the look. To each their own

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.