My Fast GTi banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2006 volkswagen GTI with 19 inch rims i think its a 1.5 inch drop, tint, sat radio, sunroof, 6 speed manual car is awsome so fun to drive almost done breaking it in, cant wait...

·
Registered
952 Posts
WOW! I agree, Love that look. by the way, welcome to MFG Amier.
Thanks for putting the 56k warning on the thread.
Another way to enable 56k users to view is to use the additional options and attach and upload the photo. this will make a thumbnail so not to slow it down. You can still click on the photo to see the full size pic. Thanks for sharing such a cool ride with us.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the comments everyone so far i have about 550 miles and loving every minute of it. Im not sure exactly what springs i have but i will find out soon, as for the green grass... Well i guess living in South Florida, where its summer year round has its advantages you think the grass looks good wait til you see the girls ;D

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
I wanna get some kind of silvery looking taillights on my black GTI. It looks neet on other cars at least. I like the black late model MkIV Jettas with the chrome all around and the silver/chrome taillights.

·
Registered
346 Posts
MKV32090 said:
im not feeling that chrome look that much... leaning more towards the tinted look.
Agreed. You've gone so far to keep it stealth. Don't stop now. I would also get the blacked-out GTI badge.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Got this from another site. It's a carbon fiber grill. Other than that, the only way is to make it yourself by taking the badge off and painting it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
No my up of tea - looks a little ratty IMHO. I also hate carbon fiber - was never big on the look and whenever I see it I think of an Acura with a fake CF hood and a shopping cart handle bolted to the tail :)

my humble apologies to those that go for the look. To each their own

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
i like the CF look... but i think it definitly still needs the red stripe in there. the only thing bad about carbon fiber is how much money it is. i say a VW badge in CF that was $100!!! ITS A BADGE!!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts