Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only Mods so far are the ESE Painted sidemarkers and 5% tint on the back 3 windows.

Before Mods

After Mods

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lswift84 said:
quick question but why does everyone want to take the amber sidemarkers out? not flaming jus curious.
Personally, I think the bright amber breaks up the lines of the car and screams "I AM STOCK" for me it is just a much cleaner look along with my tinted windows, and my car is still stock, but does not look like it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
crbuke said:
Personally, I think the bright amber breaks up the lines of the car and screams "I AM STOCK" for me it is just a much cleaner look along with my tinted windows, and my car is still stock, but does not look like it.
Cool, so is this just cosmetic? and you lose functionality? or does it still blink through the paint.

·
Registered
245 Posts
lswift84 said:
Cool, so is this just cosmetic? and you lose functionality? or does it still blink through the paint.
Nope, it gives you +5hp ... Just kidding :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
nitroburn said:
lswift84 said:
Nope, it gives you +5hp ... Just kidding :)
now all i need is a big wing and a "fast" sticker and ill be taking down Z-Tune Skylines... :p j/k

·
Registered
635 Posts
I had a billet battery tie down and I convinced one of my friends it gave me 15 horses and he aked why and I said it gives a steadier charge and he believed me and he tried to talk everyone into gettting one and we all just laughed at him..lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts