Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
241 - 260 of 280 Posts

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Thought you guys might get a kick out of this.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Well since you guys brought up stairway I thought I would find and post up this video. Let me preface this by saying I am by no means a musician but a person virtually obsessed with music. I listen to and enjoy most everything. Well anyway I could go on but wont.
Just in case you ever wondered what the guitar solo in Stairway to Heaven would sound like being played by one of the greatest horn sections ever assembeled here you go. (solo starts at 6:29) enjoy

·
Use Google Search!!!!
8,222 Posts
I like it, but its mega distorted.

Re-do! can you just overlay the actual song, or turn it down while playing?

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #253 ·
I like it, but its mega distorted.

Re-do! can you just overlay the actual song, or turn it down while playing?
I'll remaster it haha I just wanted to post it already. I overplayed the song after I recorded the video.
I'll take my audio, clean it up like I do when I track, then I'll lower the actual song. If that doesn't sound good I'll have to record it again but with my mics -.-'
But it's not thaaat bad haha

·
Use Google Search!!!!
8,222 Posts
I'll remaster it haha I just wanted to post it already. I overplayed the song after I recorded the video.
I'll take my audio, clean it up like I do when I track, then I'll lower the actual song. If that doesn't sound good I'll have to record it again but with my mics -.-'
But it's not thaaat bad haha
It could be I don't have decent speakers right now at a hotel. But I'm thinking better speakers might make it worse. Clean it up man, I wanna listen again. I love me some AILD

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

·
Use Google Search!!!!
8,222 Posts
Haha sure thing man!

try better speakers for fun! :p

that's my first video ever editing in picture in picture :D haha
I will in a few days when I leave here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

·
Use Google Search!!!!
8,222 Posts