Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 20 of 280 Posts

·
Use Google Search!!!!
8,222 Posts
I've been playing guitar since I was about 12, I guess. That would be 17 years. Although I haven't played much in the last few years.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's awesome haha
I started to teach myself guitar at 13, so it's been 5 years. Started to teach myself drums at 7 so it's been almost 13 years. My bday is in feb! Started messing with piano at 17 or so and bass at 16ish.

·
Use Google Search!!!!
8,222 Posts
I've wanted to play drums for a long time. It's sort of tough to have a place to play them without pissing everyone off

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've wanted to play drums for a long time. It's sort of tough to have a place to play them without pissing everyone off
Exactly haha that's why I play guitar everyday and drums like twice a month -.-
But just buy a $1,000 Roland kit :p play with headphones! Those things are realistic as hell.

·
Premium Member
3,120 Posts
Does playing the trumpet for three years count? I could probably still play pretty good but I haven't played for about three years.

·
Use Google Search!!!!
8,222 Posts
Does playing the trumpet for three years count? I could probably still play pretty good but I haven't played for about three years.
Depends if you went to band camp

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
been playing drums for 9 years, in school and out. had a rock band in HS, but ever since college ive only been playing in the orchestra. I miss playing rock...

and self taught guitar for 5 years on and off

·
I'm Watching You
15,550 Posts
i started playing piano in 4h grade, so about 9 yrs old

that lasted about 5 yrs only :(

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
ya i taught myself back in highschool after i saw my friend play, then i borrowed it for one day, and it was like I MUST HAZ THIS ELECTRICAL SOUND BONER!! so that christmas i got one....really good too cuz i quit wrestling; it wasnt fun anymore by the time i was a senior in highschool, and i had no dog anymore so the guitar pretty gave me life

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ya i taught myself back in highschool after i saw my friend play, then i borrowed it for one day, and it was like I MUST HAZ THIS ELECTRICAL SOUND BONER!! so that christmas i got one....really good too cuz i quit wrestling; it wasnt fun anymore by the time i was a senior in highschool, and i had no dog anymore so the guitar was pretty gave me life
That's cool man haha how good were/are you?

·
Registered
4,620 Posts
I have two electric basses that I sometimes play all the time. I'm bored with those now so I want an upright bass.

1 - 20 of 280 Posts