ok, i went to triangle, an art store, and they didnt have any....so i went to home depot instead.
I bought Velcro Brand Heavy Duty Adhesive, Industrial strength brand velco
It worked perfectly.
The second item is the one i bought
1. I took the soft strip and measured it around the console and cut it.
2. Then i took a small piece of the sharp sided strip and used that to hold the 2 sides together around the console, so no glue or tape was exposed to the leather
3. i adjusted the my fast dolls feet to stand as close to flatly as possible on a flat surface
4. i Put the sharp sided strip on the feet of the my fast doll, and pressed it against firmly and let it sit for about 1 hour...to get it to sit right. i trimmed the velcro around the feet
5. i placed my fast doll on the console and pressed firmly, and perfect
the my fast doll rocks slightly on hard take offs or hard stops but never comes off the velcro strip. it seems to hold tight....i know the instructions above were very simple, and probably didnt need to be step wise, but i figured it was easier to read.
my fiance thought it was funny and a little strange that i mounted the doll in my car, but she understands because she saw the dvd and the commercials...haha she rules