Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Damn, that's a good lookin' ride!

Oh, I really like those wheels too!

The more I see 'em, the more I want yellow fogs. Maybe this winter. [gti] [cheers]

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
uncle dude said:
Dragon, you are no longer camouflaged. The black rims are the straw that broke the camels back. :eek:

[fish]

They don't get to see the wheels until I pass 'em! O0 [drive]

·
Registered
747 Posts
I definitely like the look of those wheels :eek:
I think the finishing touch would be to paint those skirts and valences...so that the only black color towards the bottom of your car would be the wheels
When I look at the wheels right now, my eyes drift towards the rear valence...and I dont have a lazy eye :D lol

Nice ride O0

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Damnit Dragon. I hate you. Your GTI looks cooler than mine (except of course the 4 doors, haha).. All you need is the factory body kit. I think that would finish it off. None of that fancy schmancy stuff... just factory.

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thx guys... I had a cute blonde say she liked 'em too today- she also always thought VDubs were still "hippy" cars... [fish]

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
uncle dude said:
Did you stutter when you responded, or simply make an uncomfortable giggling sound? >:D
I asked her why she said that- she sez, "all her lesbian neighbors have either Beetles or Priuses". :eek: ;D

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
She was... uhhh- how do I put it? Too Barbie for me. :-*

Genesis Engineering took some pics after the wheels were mounted- I'll post 'em up when they e-mail the jpgs.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
I think You should do a sweet red pinstripe around the lip...just my input. They look great though...oh yeah, and the pinstripe would be perfect in the vein of the red grill stripe. and look great with the brakes. man...I'm watching a show on dwarfism right now...that's a crappy disability to have...jeez....

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
gtiman said:
sick man, so what performance mods you got on that beast??
I had Revo stage II but had to revert to stage I due to fuel starvation issues at WOT.

Engine: Neuspeed turbo back exhaust, turbo discharge pipe, P-Flow with race extension, c/f engine cover, BMC air filter, and intercooler pipe, Forge DV.

Suspension: Koni Pro Kit from Stasis, H&R rear sway bar, 18" OZ wheels and Michelin PS2s

Interior: OSIR carbon fibre trim kit, monster mats and Passport 8500 blue RADAR detector.

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 37 Posts