Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let everyone know that next week I will be driving some pretty incredible cars on track, all day long. In go particular order:

Ferrari Enzo
Ferrari F40
Ferrari F50
Porsche GT Carrera
Ford GT
Noble M12
Dodge Viper

This is truely one of the benefits to dedicating your life to driving/racing.

Cheers!

·
Registered
300 Posts
You just wanted to let us know, uh, why? Jealousy effect? F' you all effect?

;D

Enjoy it, and know that we all hate you hope you have fun, you are lucky, even if you rub it in to your "friends"...

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will try to get as many pictures as I can. The one "bad" aspect is that I actually have to act somewhat professional in this setting. The guys are really great guys though. I'll have something and as much as possible.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Just tell them you have some dork friends that requested pics.

::) "Sorry guys, I told them I'd try to take a few. They drive Hondas, show some mercy..." ::)

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not real sure how to post pictures or video, I have both. I think I'll put them on my Hawker website, but I'd also like to put some on here as well (a lot more people look at this site than mine!).

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I put some of the photos on my website www.hawkerracing.com under the photos page - "random photos"

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
blackgti06 said:
thanks for the pics they look awesome it just makes me wanna buy one. ;D
You really have to hear what that Porsche CGT sounds like under full load. It's just like an ALMS prototype. If you hold about 3500rpm and shut the motor off, it sounds like an F1 car shutting down. Awesome carbon fiber framework. Shouldn't be streetlegal (I know there's a 16yr old in Southern California driving one right now).

·
Registered
68 Posts
i actually have seen a Porche Carerra GT in a Safeway Parking Lot, the owner caught me taking a pic of it on my camera phone and actually let me sit in the ar, the speedo on those beasts go up to 225MPH

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
06TRMKV said:
Is that the viper srt 10?
Whatever the new convertable Viper is. It was brand new(not anymore!).

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Very fast, but unfortunately not as fast as all but one of the rest. It is remarkably more refined than the previous models. You can actually drive this Viper without feeling like you're going to shit your pants, older models were a little sketchy.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.