Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the longest time I was looking at 4-door White.

In the past week I changed my mind to 2-Door Black, and inked the deal last night. Picking up on Friday.

I went home and watched the promotional DVD they had at the dealership (The one with the Lab tests about the people's 'fasts') and started to almost doubt myself because they focussed on the Candy White... (like all the VW ads)

then they showed like a 3 second clip of the front of the Black Magic pulling up to the line and my heart swelled into my throat it made me so happy when I saw the grill. ;D

I know I made the right choice, hopefully I won't break-down when I see it all cleaned up and shining on Friday.

Anyone else have moments like this, when you knew you'd be in love forever. Or is VW's advertising about embracing your FAST actually accurate.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Dude.....you are seriously cracking me up!! Your excitement is so tangible in every post that you have thrown up about signing the contract for the GTI. I am actually excited for you and I don't even know you! Thank you for reminding me what it was like in the begining. It only gets better from here...kinda like finding the woman of your dreams...I need a tissue, I'm gettin' all misty :')

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
I think that all GTI owners feel this way about the car. And if not all, then about 95% of them do. It's just sooo exciting. Just wait until you sit in it and drive it.

I swear the first month all I'd do at work was go towards the window to look at my beauty. I call my GTI, "my baby" and when I talk about her they assume I'm talking about my girlfriend. Too bad I'm not... haha.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
oh man... i think of my GTI more like my best friend... its always dirty and drives like a bat out of hell haha. ITS GREAT!!! also just ripped out the back seats the other day with my friend... still cant really figure out why haha.

·
Registered
33 Posts
i cant even contain my excitment. i cant wait any longer. I get mine this friday. i feel like test driving one tomorrow just to kinda hold me over haha.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts