Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
well if yer not sure yer best bet is from a 20 roll... thats pretty much the best speed you can start a race in with a GTi

·
Registered
245 Posts
"The Tacoma X-Runner is in a 4x2 Access Cab body and it's powered by Toyota's 236 hp 4.0-liter V6 engine. A full body skirt kit with flares and an air dam make the truck look as sporty as it feels.

The V6 utilizes a six-speed manual transmission coupled with a limited-slip rear differential to help propel the truck from zero-to-60 MPH in just under 7 seconds."

According to that he would just beat you if you are stock. Depending on how well he shifts.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok thanks for that info, im pretty sure he isnt the best at shifting, so i think i could take him with LC. Those things are pretty impressive, ive seen him take some turns faster that i would even dare

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
i would still go from a 20 roll :). trust me. my biggest kills are all from 20 rolls. dead stops are always closer :/

·
Registered
15 Posts
I own an '06 XRunner and would definately recommend going from a roll. I raced a 99' Stang GT not too long ago and took him easy off the dig by a car+ but by 3rd gear he was closing in hard.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts