My Fast GTi banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im on the 215 last night and at a light ( thats on a long sweeping left hand curve ) im next to a hyabusa, guy driving, large girl on the back. Just for the hell of it because there was NO-ONE around i put her in S and turn ESP off....i get a perfect launch, just a touch of wheel screech and the Hyabusa is pretty much even with my rear bumper, he had extra weight and a curve to contend with ( he was on the outside ) and im sure in any other environment i would have gotten the mother of all spankings. but this guy was on the gas pretty hard and he was only very slowly walking away from me.

By the time we hit 4th gear he had maybe 3 bike lengths on me...thats it. and thats when i backed off because i didnt want him killing himself and that girl by pushing too hard around a big downhill curve.

Yea, its a stupid comparo...but it was pretty damm fun to watch my car hang with a Busa around a curve like that...fun fun fun. :)

·
Registered
321 Posts
When you say... "large girl on the back", how large are we talking? 250? 350??? I saw a big girl, really big, on a GSXR 600 a few days ago. I felt so sorry for that bike. :'( Anyway, that kind of weight on a bike has a huge effect on performance. I can feel a difference in performance on my bike after a hearty meal at Taco Bell.

But in any case, I'm sure it was loads of fun to sport your fast against something like that. Way to represent! O0

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She wasnt "large and in charge" large...if i had to venture a guess i would say a buck 70, the guy was the same size, ...so less than 350 lbs or right at total weight.

The area where i think he had trouble was he was on the outside of the curve and had a passenger, but remember this was a 1300cc hyabusa, i have ridden this bike and at my 190 lbs its a freakin rocketship. The area where this bike fails though is handling...its a porker by itself, and add that weight its harder to turn ... i knew that when i saw the road ahead and thought...ehhh "why not? "

If it was a straight line...it would have been 5 bike lengths by the end of 2nd gear.

Pretty damm cool when the environment you are racing in becomes the great equalizer, i still got a smile on my face that he didnt just rip away from me...i wonder what he was thinking after i backed off and he had time to ponder it. :)

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
or... Im trading this POS in for a GTI tomorrow! Biitch can ride shotgun instead of having her phat azz leanin on me all the time!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She is so fat it looks like she is wearing one of those fake sumo suits you see people wearing on tv comedy shows.

Whats the point of wearing a bikini too? i mean anything private is covered with 13 layers of flubber anyway.

How does a person allow themselves to gain this much weight?

Im 39 and i weigh 190 lbs ... in highschool 20 years ago i weighed 182 lbs and im not happy about the extra 8 lbs ... i just dont get things like this!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I guess i don't understand why people even bother trying to race bikes with their cars. Unless you have a 1000HP car you won't have a chance. I just think it's a waste of fuel. Just my two cents though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts