Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, i have a mk6 gti apr stg 2 reflash, carbiono intake and apr downpipe. (running stock catback) will the apr downpipe bolt up to a eurojet catback system?
has anyone done this and what was the results? thanks

first post look forward for more info etc.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Not sure but I'll tell you the issue I had when buying separate components. The dp was designed to run into a stock exhaust so it had about a foot long piece of tubing that tapered down from 3" to the stock size. The cat back that I had installed first was also designed to run into a stock dp so it had about a foot long piece that tapered down to stock from 3". So I could've had the guy do some minor cutting and they would've fit together but then I wouldn't really have a 3"exhaust. So I decided to have them cut both, do some welding, add some 3" stainless pipe, some fittings, etc. In the end I got my 3" exhaust but it was a pain. I would call Eurojet and see if they offer an exhaust that doesn't taper off to stock to make it easier on you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sucks you had a hard time with your, hope your result made up for it. i believe i am just going to save my $$ for the apr catback no sense in mating two diff exhaust companies thanks for the input though

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts