Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is a very good item to have in your car. Don't you wonder some times how many PSI's your turbo is pushing well now you can just go to Newsouthperformance.com

·
Registered
68 Posts
Last time i checked it doesnt really cover anything but the useless redline number.... here is an attached pic of it from NSP.com shouldnt cover your mfd at all... im about to order this myself.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've have mine at my house haven't put it in yet. It looks very cool i cant wait to install it when i get time. Ill post a pic when its on.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I'd consider it if it matched the look of the other gauges, but it looks like a generic boost gauge.

·
Registered
346 Posts
GTI2007 said:
I don't like the positioning of this pod. I would like my boostgauge to sit somewhere around the middle air vents.
Agreed. If it was lower by the gearshift under the radio (like the old Corrado gauges), it would look a lot cleaner.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I personally think this is completely stock looking. whats the point of putting a gauge where you have to look down or way away from the road to see? this covers up only blank space and personally its the best there is to offer for gauge placement.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you who wants to look at there feet to see a gauge not me. I like to see the gauge when i look at the time or something.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes it would look cool but the cant because of the air bag setup. I heard its a pain to get around the airbag so we have to settle on what is out for now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts