Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey fellas, whats up? I have just recently traded in my 1999 honda civic for an '04 tornado red GTI. I have looked everywhere possible for a Haynes or Chilton manual for my new car, but cannot seem to locate one anywhere! I've checked the Haynes manual catalog & according to that, the last year book they have is for a 99-02 jetta/golf/gti. I'm completely new to the vdubs, and its driving me crazy going from knowing so much about my honda & engine, to knowing next to nothing..... anyone have any clues as to where I would be able to find one, or any websites? any help would be apreciated! thanks :-\

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
VDubn04 said:
hey fellas, whats up? I have just recently traded in my 1999 honda civic for an '04 tornado red GTI. I have looked everywhere possible for a Haynes or Chilton manual for my new car, but cannot seem to locate one anywhere! I've checked the Haynes manual catalog & according to that, the last year book they have is for a 99-02 jetta/golf/gti. I'm completely new to the vdubs, and its driving me crazy going from knowing so much about my honda & engine, to knowing next to nothing..... anyone have any clues as to where I would be able to find one, or any websites? any help would be apreciated! thanks :-\
http://www.bentleypublishers.com/product.htm?code=VA45

You can also find them on e-bay for a few bucks less.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.