Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Octane
1,289 Posts
does southern north carolina = mid atlantic? altho I was phillly born and bred.. i now get my skoolin in the south

·
Registered
690 Posts
Mid-Atlantic is considered by some to be NC through MD. Jersey is getting into the Northeast and SC would be the start of the South.

To clarify, Mid-Atlantic = NC, VA, MD.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
At least I know where Delaware is. You probably don't even know where Alberta is.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
It's really only about 1080 minutes, as each episoe is only like 45 minutes long.

·
Premium Octane
1,289 Posts
Check this out, they are closer to you Gunny... www.Ncdubs.com We had a meet in Raleigh NC about a month ago.. had about 10 GTI's show and 2 GLI's.. followed by a "spirited" drive thru the suburbs.. they always have something on tap.. look around that site.. I am on there as Bcruzin as well

·
Registered
46 Posts
Northern VA here. from the way things look. there ain't now GTI clubs around this way. I've probally seen 3, maybe 4 GTI's around here. anyone in VA that has a GTI?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey there, from Occoquan VA, Retired Army and getting even for all those GTI's that blew my doors off on the Autobahns! 8)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey ECO, I would be happy about being 90 minutes from driving Bolide home, but traffic between here (Alexandria) and the house is AWFUL! :mad:

She doesn't like the bumper to bumper thing! But she sure looks good and fast even sitting still! O0

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.