Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decal is nearly complete, except for deciding on the color. They will be $7. ea.
You can pre-order and reserve one by making at least a $6.00 donation through paypal, send $10 and get 2 decals.
Be sure to add "I want a MFG Decal" and your real name and address in the notes section when you send your money. Those that Donate at least $15 will get 3 decals and a plastic red GTI too. (while supplies last, I've got about 20)shipping included.
Vote for you favorite color and we'll close the poll in 2 days. And complete the order Monday.
ff

Decided I would give everyone a break who orders one before Monday. $6 for 1, 2 for $10 and 3 + red GTI for $15. donation after I order they will be $7. ea.

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
are they going to be the same ones Dragon was sending out? Just text? Or were those just a prototype and now you have a logo?

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
These are Text just like the text in our logo at top but in one color. I will also have the new MFG logo decals with the rabbit skull in a few weeks. It uses the Rabbit Skull I designed a couple of weeks ago. My avatar has one of the skulls. I'm using the Rabbit Skull as a logo mark for both MFG and RabbitOwnersClub It will be in full color with a silver gradient on the skull. Check it out here: http://www.cafepress.com/vwroc I'll have the MFG store up to snuff soon too. There are a lot of things I'm working on.
ff

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ouch!, I thought everyone was really gung ho on us having decals. but I looks like only one person wants them. Is there something I don't know? Speak to me guys.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I would probably buy 1 or 2 once you get them loaded on that site; I think it was CafeExpress or something like that. Or if I can just send you a check in the mail. Same for the license plate frame. I may not put any of them on my car, but would buy them anyway. If some of the proceeds helps the site, great. If not, I'd probably toss in a few bucks to help out. I'll go ahead and vote for a color now.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Yeah, I'll be the 3rd to nay the rabbit skull logo, but I would love a MYFASTGTI.COM decal or something.

·
Super Moderator
5,926 Posts
fast freddie

just sent you $30.00 U.S. not looking for anything extra just what you said. i just threw in a few for taking such good care of the site while we all play on here.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
top of the chain gti said:
fast freddie

just sent you $30.00 U.S. not looking for anything extra just what you said. i just threw in a few for taking such good care of the site while we all play on here.
Really appreciate it, but I'll make sure you get something special. ;)
ff

BTW, These decals will just be MYFASTGTI.COM I'm having some square rabbit skulls made that will have the logo below too. And yes, I know it's a GTI but it is actually a Rabbit GTI. (not my fault, blame VW) ::) Besides, even the fast is actually a rabbit. Did you hear about the new Honda mascot? Of course we were all hoping it would be a Turtle, but I heard it will be a lightning fast Weinbergschnecke.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts