My Fast GTi banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Freddie, is there any way to customize how many messages show per page? I can't seem to find any way to change it in layout preferences. Is it something that you can change? I don't know about other users, but I only get 5 messages per page and it's annoying to have to click through pages of messages when I can just scroll down. Sometimes I look at a thread with new messages on the main board and click on the last page, assuming any new messages are there and find that I'm about a page behind in the conversation and have to click back another page or two. Any way you can change it from 5 messages per page (or whatever it's currently set at) to something reasonable like 20?

·
Registered
952 Posts
Thalo said:
Hey Freddie, is there any way to customize how many messages show per page? I can't seem to find any way to change it in layout preferences. Is it something that you can change? I don't know about other users, but I only get 5 messages per page and it's annoying to have to click through pages of messages when I can just scroll down. Sometimes I look at a thread with new messages on the main board and click on the last page, assuming any new messages are there and find that I'm about a page behind in the conversation and have to click back another page or two. Any way you can change it from 5 messages per page (or whatever it's currently set at) to something reasonable like 20?
I'll move it to more posts per page, the reason I set it that way, was for search engine optimization. But It shouldn't be a big deal to change it to more post now. I'll bump it up to about 10-12 posts per page. If it doesn't affect the SEO, I change it more.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome man... even 12 is a lot better than 5 and shouldn't affect your SEO detrimentally.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts