Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched, but did not find a category for recommending service centers that treat us well. We seem to complain a lot, but there are good places out there too. Moderators, this may sound like a plug, and I guess it is, but I have no connections with these guys I am going to mention, and mean this as a service to the members.

I have been talking to a place called MF Auto over the phone about getting some mods done. They are located outside of Knoxville and are about an hour from me. As it turns out, I was passing through Knoxville last night, and thought I would stop in and get my car flashed with REVO software. I made it to their shop at 7:15 and that really sucked because they close at 7:00. they were just putting things away, and I thought what the hell, I asked if they would mind staying to flash my car. Sure enough not only did they stay, but they took their time to get it right, and to talk VW. Al of the guys there drive VW, and are fanatics. They even had a car outside that they were taking to H2O this weekend. Before I left they also made sure to invite me to a cruise through the Dragon (a crazy section of the Smokies) and BBQ for October 13th. That is what this should be all about; side note, we need more meetings, rallies, gatherings call it what you will...

Anyway, if you are looking for someone to take care of your GTI, or shoot the breeze about GTI, and are in the Knoxville area, I recommend these guys.

This is Matt the owner. Check out the tatto.

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/1299/dsc01642ym7.jpg

By gunnygtipics, shot with DSC-T10 at 2007-09-21

MF Auto 865 523-7676 www.mfauto.com

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
^^^ I love the picture of the beetle with the tow package behind him ;D

San Francisco Bay Area.

Euro tuning shop: Genesis Engineering 1931 Market St. Concord, CA

Mod friendly dealership for service: Sonnen VW/Audi in San Rafael, Ca.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.