Littleton, CO 80121
Internet Director: Joe Lamberger
Site Map Main Phone: 303-795-1100
Email: Contact Us
Fax: (303) 730-4142
Internet Sales: (303) 734-4872
Service/Parts: (303) 795-1100

About McDonald Automotive Group Volkswagen

The McDonald family has been selling and servicing Volkswagens from the Littleton location since 1965. The family's roots in the automotive business go back to 1926 when McDonald's father, Stanley, began selling Dodge automobiles in Yakima, Wash., and followed with the opening of his own Dodge store in Roswell, N.M., in 1949. Doug McDonald today, with three sons by his side, owns and operates some of the largest and fastest growing dealerships in the United States. Rankings in the top 15 dealers in the nation. McDonald Automotive Group is located on the 6000 block of South Broadway, Littleton, Colorado. In addition to selling Volkswagen and Audi brand products, McDonald is proud to offer the sales and service of Volvo, Mazda and Hyundai and pre-owned vehicles. McDonald Automotive Group has three sales and service facilities supporting five franchises and 271 employees. McDonald Automotive Group shares their success with the community by supporting many charities and clubs, including the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation with an annual golf tournament.

Department Hours:
Sales Sun Closed Mon-Fri 9:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat 9:00 AM-7:00 PM
Service Sun Closed Mon-Fri 7:00 AM-7:00 PM Sat 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
Parts Sun Closed Mon-Fri 8:00 AM-6:00 PM Sat 8:00 AM-12:00 PM

·
Registered
4 Posts
This guys took 6 weeks to repair a side rear view mirror. 4 weeks in they told me it was done so I drove the 2hrs down there and it was very poorly done, they agreed and do it over but they still dragged me down there. Also, I prepaid in cash, they asked for another 30% half way through! I said the same thing I'll say here: to hell with these a-holes.

I don't know how long it normally takes to buy a car w/ financing but I was there for 5hrs to complete the purchase. I have 800+ credit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.